Challenge Your Church: If they had to flee their homes, what would they take?by Church Resource Team on October 28, 2015
There are now more refugees in the world than at any time in recorded history. More than half of these refugees are children. The Syrian Refugee Crisis is the greatest forced migration of people since World War II, the Church needs to stand in the gap, by demonstrating the love and compassion of Christ.
We created this video to challenge your congregation to think about what life would be like if they had to flee their home.
Our NEW Refugee Sunday kit has more powerful resources to help inspire your congregation to respond to the urgent needs of child refugees.
- Videos, photos, and story cards to connect your congregation to the stories of child refugees
- Talking points and sermon topics for your weekend services
- A 25-day Advent Guide for your small groups
- Ideas for a refugee lobby experience
- An interactive, week-long text campaign to help your congregation experience the lives of child refugees.