Eagle Brook Church: Transformed Through Generosity
Host a Hope Sunday
Are you ready to take your church on an extraordinary, personal journey of understanding God’s heart for the most vulnerable? Take on the greatest needs of our day – transforming children’s lives through World Vision child sponsorship.
Hope Sunday is a simple way to bring World Vision child sponsorship to your congregation. Child sponsors can make such an impact for those living in the margins while experiencing their own personal growth. We’ll provide everything you need to get started!
20% -- amount of diseases in children under 5 are due to mother’s poor health and nutrition.
12 per minute - number of deaths for children under 5
40 billion hours -- the time women in sub-Saharan Africa collectively spend each year gathering water.
70% -- the number of the world's poorest who are women.
Commit to Something
Life-Changing for Children and Your Church
The Hardest Job in the Hardest Places
- An inspiring video for your worship service
- A planning guide you can share with your team
- Bulletin inserts ready for you to print and distribute in your existing bulletin
- Posters for promoting your Hope Sunday event
- Presentation slide for promoting your event on screen
- Support from a World Vision representative at email@example.com or 1.866.376.LOVE
Impact a Mother’s Life by
Changing Her Child’s World.
Your congregation will benefit from this experience. Child sponsors are known to:
- Pray regularly for their sponsored child
- Reflect on Christ’s concern for the poor
- Take a more active interest in global poverty and injustice